Karl’s Appliance has unveiled the cooking demo schedule for August 2011. The demonstrations all take place in our Fairfield, NJ appliance store
located at 65 Passaic Ave. Fairfield, NJ 07004.
Come see what a kitchen appliance can do BEFORE you buy! The manufacturer provides the chef so you know you are watching a true expert! Watch as the chef creates and prepares fabulous food right in front of you on the cooking appliances being demonstrated. You will have the opportunity to sample all of the delicious food prepared. During the demonstration the chef will be available to answer any questions you might have regarding the product or the recipe.
If you’re like many of our customers, you probably have some questions about the best way to clean your new (or not-so-new) cooking appliance.
Every appliance is different, but here are some general tips for keeping your oven, range, stove or cooktop looking its best.
General Cooking Appliance Cleaning Tips:
• Always wait until the appliance has cooled before cleaning. Aside from the obvious danger of getting burned, many cleaners will create an unpleasant odor when used on hot surfaces.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners, as they may permanently scratch stainless steel surfaces.
• Clean up spills immediately. Some cooking liquids and salt may “pit” or stain cooking surfaces.
• Remove grease and fingerprints using a spray degreaser. To avoid streaking, spray the cleaner onto a cloth first and then immediately wipe clean.
Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances:
• Clean stainless steel surfaces using a nonabrasive stainless steel cleaner applied with a soft, lint-free cloth. Follow by lightly wiping the surface with dampened microfiber cloth. Next, polish with a dry chamois.
• For best results, always wipe stainless steel surfaces with the direction of the grain and keep the cloth in continuous contact with the surface.
Still have questions on caring for your new cooking appliance? Visit us online at http://www.karlsappliance.com.