On Saturday, October 1, 2011 Karl’s Appliance is participating in Bottle Hill Day. Bottle Hill Day is Madison, NJ annual town festival and street fair. It takes place rain or shine, from 10am – 5pm, open to all and is free of charge. Madison residents, businesses and community organizations participate in this fun-filled day of food, entertainment, and shopping to raise money for the town.
Live music…from local bands and the Original Music School
* Rock climbing…free at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports
* Auto show…featuring assorted cars and offering awards & door prizes
* Food court…with tasty samplings from Madison’s best eateries
* Fireworks…along with the student pep Rally and bonfire
* Family activities…including a dance contest and moonwalk
… and MORE!