If you’re like many of our customers, you probably have some questions about the best way to clean your new (or not-so-new) cooking appliance.
Every appliance is different, but here are some general tips for keeping your oven, range, stove or cooktop looking its best.
General Cooking Appliance Cleaning Tips:
• Always wait until the appliance has cooled before cleaning. Aside from the obvious danger of getting burned, many cleaners will create an unpleasant odor when used on hot surfaces.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners, as they may permanently scratch stainless steel surfaces.
• Clean up spills immediately. Some cooking liquids and salt may “pit” or stain cooking surfaces.
• Remove grease and fingerprints using a spray degreaser. To avoid streaking, spray the cleaner onto a cloth first and then immediately wipe clean.
Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances:
• Clean stainless steel surfaces using a nonabrasive stainless steel cleaner applied with a soft, lint-free cloth. Follow by lightly wiping the surface with dampened microfiber cloth. Next, polish with a dry chamois.
• For best results, always wipe stainless steel surfaces with the direction of the grain and keep the cloth in continuous contact with the surface.
Still have questions on caring for your new cooking appliance? Visit us online at http://www.karlsappliance.com.